Tuesday, March 30, 2010

365 Day Heartbeat

Well, another day of weight training is in the books. Though, it wasn't much of a question today since I was awake at 4:30. For the record, weight training is mind-numbingly boring. I'm not sure how I ever worked out for 2-3 hours a day for a whole summer. Too much free time. Anyway, it will hopefully have some benefits and maybe even give my heart that extra fitness to get below 40 beats/minute.

So, I watched 7 Pounds with Will Smith this morning before the sunrise. An absolutely wonderful movie. I also watched the sunrise for the first time in many months. This is sad mostly because this time last year I was watching the sun rise each morning and taking hundreds of pictures every day. "Well, some things change, awe but some things stay the same." I also used to draw, climb outside, and send lots of snail mail. Wish some things didn't change. However, I am still sleeping in my sleeping bag, which is more than less a year and a half strong. That said, it's time for some famous Mionske flap jacks, a movie, and that sleeping bag.

Side note: Greg Mionske finally bench pressed over 100lbs. and Rob Gonazales dunked a regulation basketball on a regulation goal twice this afternoon. Watch out ladies or else BOOM!

No comments: