Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Last Lecture

Randy Pausch has a wonderful story to tell. I just read his book and can honestly say that it's the first book I haven't been able to put down since The Little Prince. Touching, inspiring, and encouraging. To live a life in-line with this book's message would certainly not be one wasted. This is an adendum to my New Year's resolutions.

On an unrelated note, here's a line from a favourtie song of mine.
"Then the snow started falling. We were stuck out in your car. You were rubbing both my hands, chewing on a candy bar. You said, "Ain't this just like the present to be showing up like this." As a moon waned to crescent we started to kiss... and I said I know it well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd like to read this...short and sweet-just the way I like my reading material.

I read an article about him and his story, I cried, in the middle of Starbucks. Tears are good in moments like those.